This is a versatile charger that is compatible with almost all models of rechargeable batteries on the market, so you don't have to worry about finding the right charger for your various rechargeable e-cig batteries.
The i2 e-cig 18650 battery charger automatically recognizes lithium-charged batteries and Ni-MH nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries and selects the charging mode (constant current, constant voltage, turbulence) to charge them.
Each i2 charger has two charging slots that are independently controlled by the microcomputer.
Vapers or other users can charge any type of battery in each slot.
The battery level indicator above each slot shows the battery status and charging progress, and the e-cig battery charger will automatically stop charging when the battery is fully charged.
It can be said that i2 is a unique fully automatic smart charger, you only need to put in the battery, and other things, feel free to give it to it!
◆Can charge 2 batteries at the same time
◆Two charging slots are independently controlled and do not affect each other.
◆Automatic identification of lithium-ion batteries and NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
◆Three charging modes (constant current, constant voltage, turbulent flow)
◆Automatically detect battery status and select the appropriate voltage and charging mode
◆3LED display charging progress
◆Automatically stop charging after the battery is fully charged
◆Battery anti-reverse function
◆Excellent heat dissipation design
◆ Passed RoHS and CE quality and safety certification
When this product is sold - no battery, car charging source line
Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Input power: 10W
Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Output current: 0.5A x 2
Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335/16340 (RCR123), 14500
Ni-MH(Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, C
Dimensions: 132mm × 70mm × 35mm (length / width / height)
Weight: 104g (without battery, power cord)
1. Since the e-cigarette charger is designed to be compatible with a variety of e-cig 18650 battery batteries when charging some batteries (26650, AAA, etc.), it may be necessary to manually adjust the battery position so that the battery and the charger are in contact with each other before charging.
2. This charger is limited to charging lithium-ion or NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries. Charging other types of batteries may result in explosions, battery rupture or leakage, personal injury, or property damage.
3. This charger is designed for indoor and in-car charging. Do not expose it to rain or snow.
4. Do not disassemble or assemble the charger.
5. Children must use this charger under the supervision of an adult.
6. Please use the charger within the temperature range of 0 °C - 40 °C.
7. Do not use or store this charger in a fire source, in direct sunlight, near a hot device, or in other hot places.
Plug one end of the power cord (or car adapter) into the i2 e-cig 18650 battery charger and the other end into the power socket.
The e-cigs charger will light up from the bottom to the top of the yellow battery indicator for self-test. After the self-test is finished, the yellow battery indicator will automatically turn off.
The charger has 2 charging slots, each of which can be independently controlled. Users can put different types of rechargeable batteries (3.7V lithium-ion rechargeable batteries or 1.2V NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries) in each charging slot.
When placing the battery, it should be placed in the direction of the positive and negative poles marked on the charger.
If the battery is reversed, the battery will not be charged.
When charging is in progress, the three yellow battery indicators above each charging slot will indicate the battery's battery status and the current charging progress and flash to indicate that charging is in progress.
After the battery is fully charged, the three yellow battery indicators will all illuminate and stop flashing.
When charging with 1 slot or 2 slots, the charger outputs a maximum charging current of 0.5A per slot.
When the user reverses the battery or the loaded battery cannot be charged, the three yellow battery indicators corresponding to the slot will flash quickly to alert the user.
Warning: Due to the large charging current (0.5A), we do not recommend charging the 10440 or 15266 lithium battery with the I2 charger.
Please check the guarantee policy.
Please contact us first before you leave a review, we will help you to deal with your problem In time
No posts found